TCD1022 Thruster Push Button Controller
The Quick TCD series remote control systems have been designed to control the stern and bow thrusters manufactured by Quick. The TCD 1022 control panel is for operating the BTQ bow thruster through push buttons. Features of this unit include simple and intuitive user interface, universal power supply (from 8 to 30 Vdc), it can work in a wide range of ambient temperatures, it has the capability of connecting to several TCD controls in parallel, it is easy to install by means of a 2 wire connector (optional extensions), it has an automatic priority system and disablement, and it is protected against reversed polarity, short circuit output, prolonged activity of motor and interruption of thruster controls wiring. This unit is sold complete with the remote control panel and users manual.
- Current capacity of thruster commands: 4A max
- Supply voltage (1): da 8 a 30 VDC
- Current absorption at rest (2): 10 mA
- Operating temperature: from -20 to +70 degrees C
- Protection rating (3): IP66
- Dimensions including frame: 3" 5/64 c 3" 5/64 x 55/64"